JADA Solutions (HSE) Inc. was established in September 2007, as a Health, Safety and Environmental consulting firm, offering specialized services in Environmental, Hazardous Materials Indoor Air Quality, Industrial Hygiene and Health & Safety Services in Western Canada.
JADA Solutions (HSE) Inc. provides practical and professional services to meet their clients’ needs and ensure a safe working environment for their employees and visitors; in turn giving them peace of mind.
Since opening its doors, our company has continued down the path that owner, Jason Dent, has set. It continues to grow, adding more team members, as well as continuing strong relationships with various seasonal and sub-consulting staff.
See some of our: Clients and Their Feedback
We offer complimentary walkthroughs and first visits to be able to best meet your business needs and provide the most affordable options.
Below is a listing of the our most typical types of projects:
- Hazardous Material Surveys (Detection of Asbestos, Lead, PCB’s, etc.)
- Asbestos Abatement Consulting and Air Monitoring
- Asbestos Bulk and Air Sample Analysis (McCrones Trained In House Laboratory)
- Welding Fume Exposure Assessments
- Pre-Shut Down/Turnaround Benzene and NORM’s Assessments
- Noise Exposure Monitoring, Dosimetry, and Mapping
- Phase 1,2, and 3 Environmental Site Assessments
- Ground Water Sampling and Analysis
- Safety Program Development and Ongoing Maintenance
- Safety Order/Compliance Consulting
Click Below for More Information on Each Service:
For information on any of the above listed services or to get a complete understanding of how JADA Solutions (HSE) Inc. can create a customized solution for your business visit our Services page or Contact Us.
JADA Solutions (HSE) Inc. is committed to delivering quality HSE solutions to the Infrastructure, Manufacturing, Industrial, and Oil and Gas industries through a developed system of economic and efficient decision making.