HSE Consulting Staff
Manager – Indoor Environment Division
Pat joined the JADA Solutions (HSE) Inc. team in September of 2008. Pat has ten (10) years experience as an auditor with the Alberta Worker’s Compensation Board along with four years consulting in Workers Compensation matters including claims cost reduction and disability management.
Pat is the Manager of the Indoor Environment Division, overseeing the Hazardous Materials, Industrial Hygiene, and Safety Consulting Departments.
Manager – Business Development
Justin joined JADA Solutions (HSE) Inc. in October of 2010, as the Manager of Business Development, Justin is responsible for the growth of each service line and the development on internal marketing and procedure planning.
Justin’s background and experience is in Industrial Supply Chain Management, Sales and Marketing. Justin has received a Business Administration – Marketing Diploma from The Northern Alberta Institute of Technology.
Project Manager – Health and Safety
Denise joined JADA Solutions (HSE) Inc. in May 2011 as a summer student completing her co-op placement. Now a graduate of the NAIT Occupational Health and Safety Diploma program Denise has been a full-time team member since May 2012.
Denise has experience working with hazardous materials abatement and training, industrial hygiene exposure monitoring, noise mapping and monitoring, indoor air quality, health and safety program development and maintenance, Occupational Health and Safety Order rectification and compliance audits.
Denise is a standing member of Canadian Society of Safety Engineering and is working towards her CRSP designation.
Roy Clough, B.Sc., CIH, ROH, P.Mgr.
Project Manager – Industrial Hygiene
Roy has been an outstanding member of the Health and Safety community for over 30-years; certified and worked in leading roles in professional organizations such as:
- Certified Industrial Hygienist, American Board of Industrial Hygiene
- Registered Occupational Hygienist (ROH), Canadian Board of Occupational Hygienists (CRBOH)
- Past President, Treasurer and Secretary of the Alberta Chapter of the American Industrial Hygiene Association
- Professional Manager-Canadian Institute of Management (CIM), Edmonton
Roy has over 30 years of professional occupational health and safety experience during which time he has held senior roles in occupational health and safety, including:
- Director of Occupational Hygiene/Senior Occupational Hygienist for 5.5 years at OHS Policy and Best Practices for the Alberta Government.
- Technical Industrial hygiene supervisor for Tyco/Earthtech Consulting Ltd. in Western North America
- Senior Occupational Hygienist at AMEC Earth and Environmental in Edmonton, Alberta
- Manager of Occupational Hygiene at Alberta Corporate Human Resources (CHR) for the Alberta Government for over 20 years in Edmonton , Alberta.
- Occupational Hygienist at WCB of British Columbia in Vancouver
- Educator for over 25 years with the above organizations and NAIT OHS Department.
Roy’s education includes a Bachelor of Science with Honors in Chemistry and an OHS certificate from the University of Alberta, a Research Chemical Technology Diploma from the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology, and numerous asbestos certification courses over the past 20 years.
Mo joined JADA Solutions (HSE) Inc. in May of 2013. Mo has 3 years of experience in the hazardous materials industry. Working in the field, he has dealt with a wide variety of materials from lead to mould and most commonly asbestos.
Mo is looking forward to both sharing and expanding his knowledge in both the hazardous materials and industrial hygiene divisions.