NPRI – National Pollutant Release Inventory
In addition, to conducting Environmental Site Assessments JADA Solutions (HSE) Inc. also does compliance monitoring by completing your National Pollutant Release Inventory. Canada’s NPRI is legislated by the Federal Government under the Canadian Environmental Protection Act, 1999 (CEPA).
The NPRI is a key resource for:
- Identifying pollution prevention priorities;
- Supporting the assessment and risk management of chemicals, and air quality modelling;
- Helping develop targeted regulations for reducing releases of toxic substances and air pollutants;
- Encouraging actions to reduce the release of pollutants into the environment; and
- Improving public understanding.
JADA Solutions (HSE) Inc. can aid you in:
- Determining which parts of the reports you are required to submit;
- Determining if your facility falls under any of the NPRI special exemptions;
- Educating you on the most recent changes to the reporting requirements;
- Determining what information needs to be in your report so you can stay in compliance; and
- Assisting you with making your reporting easier.