JADA Solutions (HSE) Inc. has conducted safety training for our clients in a wide range of key areas based on the client’s needs. Examples include:
- COR competency (examples: Hazard Assessment, Inspections, Incident Investigation, and Leadership for Safety Excellence)
- WHMIS and TDG
- Crane Training
- Confined Space
- Aerial (Boom and Scissor) Lift Training
- PPE Awareness Training and Respirator Fit Testing
- Alberta Act, Regulation and Code Awareness
- Health and Safety Management Systems
- Disability Management
- Asbestos Awareness – Maintenance staff, contractor/supervisor, building inspector, project planner/designer
- Mould – Awareness, Investigation and Remediation
- Full Hazardous Material Awareness – Includes Lead, PCB, and Mercury
JADA Solutions (HSE) Inc. has a fully equipped training facility, with appropriate audio-visual equipment, to accommodate a wide variety of courses. The training facility is approximately 700 sq feet, full furnished, that comfortably accommodates up to twenty (20) students. The room can be reconfigured to suit any layout required by the instructor. There is a parking lot to the West of the facility with convenient overflow street parking to the North. We are located within minutes of restaurants and other amenities.
If you are interested in more details, price quotes, or to discuss your specific needs, please contact us.